- Chassis Size: 2 DIN
- Screen Size: 6.2”
- CD: CD/CD-R/CD-RW
- DVD: DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD+R/DVD+RW
- Bluetooth: A2DP, HFP, Phone Book, Auto Connect, Call, End, Send
- Navigation: 11 million POI, 2D/3D maps, Text to Speech, Voice Directions
- Audio Playback: MP3, WMA, AAC
- Video Playback: MPEG4, MPEG2, AVI (X-VID), VCD, JPG
- Radio: AM/FM Tuner, 6AM/18FM Presets, Auto Store, Scan, Preset Scan
- Equalizer/Tone Controls: Bass & Treble Controls with adjustable center frequency and Q, Four Music Presets, User EQ, Balance, Fader, Subwoofer Level, Built-in Subwoofer Crossover
- Amplifier: MOSFET, 4 x 47 peak, 4 x 23 RMS
- Display: TFT-LCD, Touchscreen, Auto Dimmer, 800 x 480 Resolution
- CD/DVD Player: Shock Proof Buffer, Shock Proof Mechanism, 24 bit D/A Converter, CD Text, MP3 Text
- Inputs: Radio Antenna, GPS Antenna, Front panel USB and SD Card, Front panel 3.5mm Audio Input, Rear Panel A/V input, Rear Panel iPod A/V, Rear Panel Rear View Camera
- Outputs: Front, Rear, Subwoofer Line Out, 4x47 Speaker Out, Two Video Out
- Other Features: Direct iPod®/iPhone® Control From Front Panel USB iPod®/iPhone® Video Playback iPod®/iPhone® Audio/Video Cable Included Built-in Programmable Steering Wheel Control I.R Remote Control SD Card with Mapping Software Installed Two Year Warranty
Alpha-Nav units use a special non-glare LCD screen to minimize screen washout from reflected and direct sunlight, making the display easier to see in bright ambient light. The 800 x 480 WVGA LCD display gives you sharp, vivid, well detailed video images.
All Alpha-Nav units use a 24 bit Digital to Analog converter which results in superior sound quality and improved signal to noise ratio. ASP adds parametric adjustments to the Bass and Treble controls for precise sonic adjustments. A built-in electronic subwoofer crossover is included.
Both the AN5650NV and the AN5700NV will control an iPod or iPhone for audio playback, with an intuitive touch screen for ease of use. The AN5650NV will also play back iPod video, with direct control from the AN5650NV’s touch screen.
Alpha-Nav uses advanced Bluetooth technology that gives you hands free cell phone operation with crystal-clear audio, auto connect, auto answer and a list of last received, last dialed and missed calls. The A2DP audio streaming function lets you listen to high quality audio from any device that uses Bluetooth to transmit audio, and will control play, pause, stop and fast forward/rewind operations directly from the touch screen of the Alpha-Nav unit.
Navigation software is stored on a Micro SD card; includes the latest in mapping information and contains 11 million POI to aid in finding the closest gas station, bank, etc. The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use with both 2D and 3D map displays along with text to speech voice prompted directions. Maps for USA and Canada are included.
Value Added Features
Alpha-Nav units include a built-in Steering Wheel Control interface that will recognize the functions of your steering wheel buttons, and allows you to program the functions to the unit without the need for an add-on adapter (most vehicles). Alpha-Nav includes the iPod cable to connect your iPod to the unit (audio only on the AN5700NV, Audio/Video on the AN5650NV).